- Developed with Andy Pruitt from the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine, the Body Geometry Footbed system improves efficiency, increases comfort, and reduces potential injury.
- This system allows any rider to achieve a semi-custom fit in their cycling shoes, combining advanced insoles with varus/valgus wedge shims to align cant angle.
- By standing on the Specialized âArch-O-Meterâ, a rider can determine the optimum level of foot contour: Arch-O-Meter
- â+â = Minimal/Red
- â++â = Moderate/Blue
- â+++â = Significant/Green
- By combining the correct contour insole with an appropriate amount of BG Shims, the rider can alter forefoot angle to optimize biomechanical foot/knee/hip alignment (+/1.5mm varus/valgus wedges included).