Frog Bikes are a UK based company aiming to bring the fun back to cycling for children by providing the lightest possible bike without sacrificing quality. They believe the lighter the bike the easier it is to use, therefore promoting children to challenge longer rides.
- Multiple sizes ranging from a Toddlers Scoots to a full size 26" wheel.
- With 4-5 colours in each range makes them an easy and desirable bike to buy!
- All components are child specific, so smaller brake levers, shorter cranks etc. Most importantly they are 'geared' correctly so your child can pedal properly.
- Frog Bikes are designed around a hybrid style, makes them brilliant for children wanting to commute to school in comfort or hit the Valley trails at the weekend. As most other kids bikes are generally heavier mountain bikes, the Frog bike offers a much quicker alternative on the road making it more enjoyable again for both family and child!
- Most bikes come with clip on mudguards.
- Frog bikes are exclusive to Independant Cycles Shops so you and the child can have a personal approach to buying what could be their first bike, and ensure the bike is correctly sized to help aid fast progression.
- With a confident 5 year warranty the bike will probably out live their childhood.
In contrast to many children's bikes, Frog bikes are sized by the leg length.
Once you have measured the inside leg, use the table below to find the right size of bike for your child. Note Frog give the MINIMUM inside leg length for each bike, with the saddle at its lowest setting. At this height, the child will safely and comfortably be able to get their feet on the ground. Don’t worry - Frog Bikes have long seat posts, so the saddle can be raised a long way as the rider grows.
|Frog Bike||Min inside leg||Approx. age|
|Frog 62 & 62 MTB||62(cm)||8-10|
|Frog 58 Racer||58(cm)||6 -7|
|Frog 67 Racer||67(cm)||8 -12|
|Frog 70 Racer||70(cm)||11-14|
View all Frog Bikes
Please Contact Us for details of this range of products.
Follow us on Twitter
Further usage of this website indicates you are happy for us to do this..
Find out about the cookies we have set and how we use them.